Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The smiley kiwi is at it again, and it looks like I will be breaking out the assoss and saddling up soon. Coach upton has kindly posted my training plan for the next 3 weeks, He loves to torture and..............He's fired, F-ing asshole. Kidding....just when I was getting used to sitting on my ass.

I'm ending my 4 week rest period with a week of mostly raw food, no coffee, and no refined sugars. I'm going to try and keep the refined sugars at bay for the long term but miss my coffee and will take that up immediately. Just recharging the synapses. No ill side effects yet....only day 3 but its going smooth. I find the the raw/vegan diet difficult only because there are crap options for food everywhere I look. I've concluded over the last three days eating is mostly out of boredom and for pleasure and I've been surviving just fine off simple raw foods and relatively low caloric intake.....I just crave the crappy food because its what I'm used to and I've programmed myself that way. Oh, and the smell of pizza surfing through the evening doesn't help as it burrows its savory spines into my nostrils.

Any rate I look forward to eating more crap, Its easy. Just wanted to see what it was like to do this for a week........Someone even told me I was less of a man bitch than before...go figure.

Time to ride

No comments:

Post a Comment